Anyone know if more ally cards will be available with future books in the series?

By Rufus Stone, in The Dark Waters Trilogy

I recently obtained a copy of the first book in the trilogy and before I send off for the related ally card I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not more cards are going to become available with future books and if it would be worth waiting for these before sending off the form if shipping can be combined?

My only concern with this approach is that the Oliver Grayson card may only be available in limited quantities or might not be available after a certain time... preocupado.gif

Probably but FFG will not usually tell us until there out.However The "Danced of the Damned" contains a coupon for a Mythos Card so it's a good bet that other types of AH Cards could be offered besides Ally.

OD

Does anyone know if you have to send the voucher from the book in order to place the order. I understand that it's a promotion to help sell the book but I don't want to damage my copy. Will an original/ photocopy of the purchase receipt suffice for the order?

It's definitely true that FFG wouldn't announce more cards ahead of time, but I'd guess that the first of the series would have the promotional offer, with the assumption that your enjoyment of the book would motivate you to buy the sequels.

I doubt a photocopy would work. That would kind of defeat the purpose of the mail-in offer, you know? I just took an X-Acto knife and ruler to my page, with a piece of cardboard underneath to prevent scoring. Both books are still in great shape.

I am still awaiting a response from FFG customer services to my question on this subject submitted to them on Nov 6 but appreciate the speculative responses in this forum, thanks.

It would be nice to have an official response, even if it states that a decision has not been taken as to whether or not to make more ally cards available in future books but I suspect that I my email is a lower priority in the grand scheme of things.

As soon as I hear anything back I will post an update...

I have an answer back of sorts from FFG to my three questions:

a) how long will the promotional cards be available

- Why supplies last

b) whether or not more cards are going to be available with the remainder of the books in both trilogies

- I can't comment on what if any promo is going to be attached to those books

c) if it will be possible to save on the total shipping and handling charge require to obtain these cards

- You only have to pay for shipping and handling once if all the forms are in one envelope. Limited to one person. For example Adam sends in two promos and includes them all in one envelope, he only pays once and this is doable. Beth and Chris add their promos together and places it in one envelope hoping to save on shipping and handling while nice, this isn't doable and we will not redeem it.

On 11/5/2011 at 6:37 PM, Rufus Stone said:

I recently obtained a copy of the first book in the trilogy and before I send off for the related ally card I was wondering if anyone knows whether or not more cards are going to become available with future books and if it would be worth waiting for these before sending off the form if shipping can be combined?

My only concern with this approach is that the Oliver Grayson card may only be available in limited quantities or might not be available after a certain time... preocupado.gif

https://downloader.vip/itunes/ https://inro.in/mobdro/ https://inro.in/tutuapp/

Probably but FFG will not usually tell us until there out.However The "Danced of the Damned" contains a coupon for a Mythos Card so it's a good bet that other types of AH Cards could be offered besides Ally.

Edited by Morichtykoko