Can ghost armor prevent wounds in non combat encounters (terrible nightmare) ??

By Bizonko5, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

and can you use other items in during a week action?

IIRC, you can use items as many times as you want when you aren't in a dungeon/overland encounter (that's the main reason the healing items were banned in AC.) I don't recall Ghost Armor having a restriction that would limit it to map-based situations, so yeah, if you take a wound, Ghost Armor can cancel it.

Steve-O said:

IIRC, you can use items as many times as you want when you aren't in a dungeon/overland encounter (that's the main reason the healing items were banned in AC.) I don't recall Ghost Armor having a restriction that would limit it to map-based situations, so yeah, if you take a wound, Ghost Armor can cancel it.

There was a debate about the Red Plate of Kellos, which is not disallowed, and if I remember well, the consensus was that its use isn't allowed outside of dungeons/encounters because a hero has to place a rest order to use it, and since heroes have no individual turns on the overland map, they can't place orders and thus can't use the Red Plate. Same reasoning for a skill like Ran's Mark, which is used "during your turn".

Ghost Armor doesn't have such a limitation because it can be used even when it is not the hero's turn, so it indeed seems allowed.