Wow, I feel like Alice in Wonderland

By Gaudy Scabbard, in Dark Heresy

I feel like I went to sleep and woke up in another world, this is the most bizarre and abrupt site upgrade i've ever seen.

It looks **** good though. SUBFORUMS, AT LAST aplauso.gif

The player/friend locator is pretty nice, too. Nobody need complain that there's "nobody to play in my city".

The only annoying thing is the big gap between posts... complete waste of screen space if you ask me.

Now it is up and running it looks very nice and user friendly, though a bt empty, but that is up to us, bt now the WFRP is behaving wonky.
Well we cant have everything.

GrtZ,

S.

I do not like the new forum look. Gaps as mentioned earlier and to little contrast on text and background colour. I think it the gry colour I hate grey to much grey in a city and the sky is grey also.

I'd love to "show new posts" including subforums. At the moment I have to go into each of them, which is actually a bit annoying.

Check out the thread in the Fantasy Flight Games part of the site, specifically the Support subforum. There is thread there than you can drop your comments in, though many of them have been dropped before... The more the merrier, though, I say. gran_risa.gif