Fun Dwarf Deck

By Vitamin T, in Warhammer Invasion Deck Building

This is a pretty fun dwarf deck. It can do pretty well, but isnt completely tuned right now:

Beleaguered Scout - 3

Slayers of Karak Kadrin - 2

Dwarf Ranger - 3

Tunnel Fighters - 3

Grombrindal's Elite - 3

Spawn of Itzl - 2

King Kazador - 2

Dwarf Cannon Crew - 3

Skinks of Sotek - 3

Contested Village - 3

Ancestral Tomb - 3

Keystone Forge - 3

Mountain Barracks - 3

Grudge Thrower - 2

Demolition - 3

Reclaiming the Fallen - 3

Master Rune of Spite - 3

Stand Your Ground - 3

Basically its a Reclaim the Fallen Deck. It uses Tunnel Fighter and Beleaguered Scout to put units into your discard that you can either get back with Stand your Ground or set up for a big reclaim. It has less supports than I would like right now and you need to be careful about what you do with your developments against empire for sure. It works pretty well though, normally if you get to play reclaim then you will win.

TL

Saldo has a deck very similar to this that does very well. Rather than having lizards...he has the quest that gives you tokens that you can spend as resources when a dwarf unit leaves play. Works out pretty **** well.

Yeah that quest would work well in here.

We also had similar dwarf ideas. When abandoning control one can also go with Burying the Grudge and Muck for speeding up the process.

Yeah I considered that as well, but I didnt have an opportunity to test it out as a sort of all in combo deck yet.

TL

No Grudgebearer?
I was never up to date with dwarf rules, will Burying the Grudge work with a Beleaguered Scout unit development?
And can I use the scout everytime? Or must there be attacking units?

@Jogo : yes it works, as burying the grudge just check that a unit enter the discard pile (even a card discarded from hand check this).

I like the idea to play deck with the same core but around the mechanics that can bring burying the grudge & muck! By the way, burying the grudge, particulary fits well with the actual deck and allow you to reclaim the fallen even right after any kind of units/support reset in any zone (just need to still have 2 dwarf symbols), by playing tunnel figthers + burying.

Two cards (burying + muck!) that bring some tricky situtations and a lot of speed and "fun", that leads to hard to anticipate situations for our opponent. Whereas those moves are very agressive & effective.

Depenging on your hand size you can get the ressources necessary to "chain"

- Burying the grudge

- Reclaim

- Muck!

In the needed orders or in the numbers of actions piles needed.

You are able to play by "only" develloping and playing power in ZQ, as burying + n.muck! can bring you amazing numbers of ressources while puting units into discard pile. But it's really good for the deck to get 3 to 9 more units to be more efficient.

So I have a question, which still bothers me: Is there an official ruling whether the aforementioned quest (Ancient Debts Repaid) is triggered when you sacrifice development cards with units in them by Beleaguered Scout/Tunnel Fighter? I've asked a similar question in the other topic, but that one seems to die away with time.=)

FORCED: When a Dwarf unit enters your discard pile from play, put a resource token on this quest if a unit is questing here.

The quest just check that a dwarf unit enters your discard pile, so yes the quest is triggered, no matter what it was in play it enters the discard pile as a dwarf unit.