Video that explains game mechanic

By player782126, in War of the Ring

I'm looking at buying this game and a few more from FFG, but would like a video that explains the game mechanic. I need to see if my wife and I enjoy this game.

There is none that I am aware of. However, an on-line version exists, which can be downloaded at Veldrin's website ( http://www.warofthering.eu/index.htm ). With it, you may be able to get someone to play you on-line and teach you the game.

Unfortunately such a video does not exist. The best alternative I always recommend is the Episode 59 of www.thespiel.net/ audio podcast which explain all the rules and reviews the game. It's long, starts from 18:00 and lasts an hour and a half. But they are so enthusiastic about it that the time just flies by. If you get the Enhanced Version and listen it with a player that handles m4a format, you'll see relevant pictures while they talk about it. (It's quicktime format, but my windows media player seems to work just as well).

A video really needs to be made to further sales. Like me I won't buy a board game tell I see the game mechanics to make my wife and I will both like the game. Thanks for the responses and suggestions. Much appreciated.