Story of Carx

By TwilitNothing, in Odds & Ends

On my sig, there is a qoute from Carx. Carx is the baddy for a game that I have in my head, and he will hopefully be cooler than Seppy, (even though that isn't really possible) anyway, here is just a little backstory on him I made up in study hall.

Imprisoned since the Garden of Eden was destroyed, Carx has been waiting for the day he could return. Born from the impposibly long shadow of God, Carx is the exact opposite of God in every way, although their power is the same. In an epic battle for Time and Space, which lasted for Seven Days, God and Carx created and destroyed many things. Finally, God was able to seal Carx in an Orb of Holy Energy. However, Carx was still strong, and he started to break through the Orb. God started creating beings of Holy Energy on the spot that Carx was assulting. Even this, however, was not enough. Carx was able to Corrupt one of the beings, who he used to corrupt the another. God, furious that his planned had failed, destroyed the area and created Holy things on the whole Orb. Weakend, Carx was unable to break through. To ensure that Carx stayed imprisoned, Carx called upon Satan (the ArchAngel of Fire), Lucifer (the ArchAngel of Wind), Belial (the ArchAngel of Earth), and Levitahan (the ArchAngel of Water), to use there combined powers to create a gate where the break in Carx's cell was. Being so close to Carx's dark power eventually curroptted the ArchAngels and they revolted against god. They will not, however, unseal Carx, fo they know his fury shall undo the very fabric of the Universe. While God has had to use his powers to stay the Demons, Carx only has used his power to invade the dreams of humans. His power is vast and he is almost powerful enough to break out of his cage. Unless Carx is truely defeated, nothing in the Universe will be safe from his power...

TwilitNothing said:

be cooler than Sephy, (even though that isn't really possible)

Quoted for truth.