More information

By Zozimusque Romanus, in Wiz-War

I would really really like to see more information about this game, how it is played, and the kind of spells, etc., that come with it. Where's all the build-up? If it's supposed to come out by Xmas, I want to hear more about it before then! I hope the release date isn't pushed back like it was with the Talisman Dragon...that was agony! :) What about old players of previous versions of the game? Where's all the chatter?

Both this and Rex are supposed to come out by Christmas (November, specifically, according to a press release I read on BGG for FFG's release schedule), and for some reason we're getting preview after preview of the Mansions expansion (not that that doesn't look awesome) and complete silence on these two classics. Rex particularly is a marriage of two classic games, one FFG's own, which made me expect it would get much more fanfare.

Dunno. Got both preordered and am not impatient, but I am confused. I could see if they just thought there wasn't much to say since they're remakes, but Game of Thrones has gotten front page attention, and I don't expect it is will be as different from first edition as these games will be.

I'm bummed too that there hasn't been a preview yet. Usually we see all the teasing pictures and descriptions weeks in advance.

Amazon has a release date for Nov. 30... don't know how reliable that is though.

Shred said:

Amazon has a release date for Nov. 30... don't know how reliable that is though.

Maelstrom Games actually has it programmed for 19th November ...

Mine has been preordered there and I truly hope release won't be delayed too much!

I'm so mad that there's no info on this!

I was holding out for this game. Here it is the 17th no still vid, no review, no nothing so Dungeon Run ended up with my cash. I still plan on getting it, but with Christmas around the corner it probably will not be until sometime next year.