Make a deck building game out of starcraft

By larienna, in StarCraft

I started a thread on board game geek about converting Starcraft as a deck building oriented game, but most people agreed instead that it would be awesome to have a 100% card game of starcraft with deck building features. It would play faster and be easier to transport. I thought that converting the Rune age system as Star Craft could actually be awesome. Here is the original link to thread.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/article/7667029#7667029

I would like to make the suggestion to Fantasy flight, but I don't know where I could send a message. There does not seems to be a suggestion box, so I decided to post here so that comments could be gathered with the possibility to get attention from the designers if there is a demand for this idea.

So, do you like the idea?

Starcraft card game ? Why not Iam 100% for it. i am not aware of how Rune is working , however I do not think Starcraft should copy something.

Also I do not think that fantasy flight can make a game just like that. This is matter of licension (as Starcraft is Blizzard) and I do not think it is cheap...

Still I like this idea as general, on the other side, there so many cards game recently (every sucessfull film has one etc...) that it have to be **** good to breach the market. Question if Starcraft has the potential ? Definitely yes !