Rune Age: FAQ Questions

By YourBestFriend, in Rune Age

About Oath and Anvil:

What happens if during a siege I play the mercenary card "Rune of Stasis", and then my opponent plays a Forest Guardian?

Is the Forest Guardian destroyed or does its ability trumps over the Rune? If the Guardian is not destroyed, is the next unit my opponent plays destroyed, or is its effect cancelled?

About Oath and Anvil:

What happens if during a siege I play the mercenary card "Rune of Stasis", and then my opponent plays a Forest Guardian?

Is the Forest Guardian destroyed or does its ability trumps over the Rune? If the Guardian is not destroyed, is the next unit my opponent plays destroyed, or is its effect cancelled?

In Oath and Anvil's Overlord Scenario, the second tier event Oracle card triggers at end of event phase, but so does refilling player hands.

So what triggers first: Overlord chooses a player and that player shows his hand, then all players refill hands; or all players refill hands, then Overlord chooses a player and that player shows his hand?

I want to say THANK YOU to ffg for making this faq. This is a great game and having the faq has made it even better. Thanks for the support.

Question about "Natural Disaster" card in "The Cataclysm" scenario: Are wounded units considered to be 'destroyed in combat' for the purposes of dealing damage?

Just wondering if the Uthuk will suffer quite a bit due to this card or if the damage is only taken if the unit is destroyed outright.

Mine is an easy question.

When an event deck generates and Enemy card. When in combat with the Enemy card, is it a Unit? Lots of things target "Units", have to assume an enemy is not the same as a unit. Would love some clarity on this.

simpatikool said:

Mine is an easy question.

When an event deck generates and Enemy card. When in combat with the Enemy card, is it a Unit? Lots of things target "Units", have to assume an enemy is not the same as a unit. Would love some clarity on this.

The FAQ Address this question:

"Q: If an effect targets opposing units, can an Enemy
card be chosen as the target?
A: No."
For what it's worth, I think the ruling isn't just for "opposing units" but for all effects that target "units." I hope that helps.