More info about the new point system, plz...

By player543161, in Support

Can somebody explain in bit more details how does this new system of points in this forum work ? As i understood, we can win prizes, if we have many points, right ? And how exactly do i get more points ? And how will they influance my chance of winning anything ?

Crash said:

Can somebody explain in bit more details how does this new system of points in this forum work ? As i understood, we can win prizes, if we have many points, right ? And how exactly do i get more points ? And how will they influance my chance of winning anything ?

To quote the site:

Points = Prizes
Get Points to participate in raffles and special promotions.

Participating in the Community and interacting with it is rewarded with Points, following our top secret scale (don’t bother asking, it’ll be kept secret). The Points are used to reach different levels of monthly raffles, which will let you get special promotions available only to Community Players, of all of our games, from the smallest to the largest. The more Points you have, the more levels of raffle you can reach, and the larger the games that will be available to you.

• Level 01 Raffle: for Players with more than 25 Points.
  • Level 02 Raffle: for Players with more than 200 Points.
  • Level 03 Raffle: for Players with more than 500 Points.
  • Level 04 Raffle: for Players with more than 1000 Points.

Prizes and raffle winners will be made public on the last Friday of each month in the News section and the Forums (you can read the rules here on the Help page).

The points system is supposed to be top secret. 10 points for joining, I know that. Looks like 5 points when you post in a new forum. Not sure if it is each category or each game forum under that category. Also looks like some points are awarded for having friends and logging games owned. Sounds like we need to do some deciphering on our own.