Aldershot - I Forgot This!!

By Tallgeese, in UFS Uk Forum

Ok, becuase I'm clever I have just realised I haven't posted this yet:

Saturday 31st January:

10:00 AM:

Love is in the Air Tournament:

Air patch tournament with slightly different build rules, all decks for this must be Commons and Uncommons . You all know the score by now with these, no Ultra Rares or Rares to be included in the deck, the only promo cards that can be used are the foiled up league cards.

Air patches and promos up for grabs.

2:00 PM:

Stabby Death Tournament.

It's time to grab the weapons and do some damage! All attack cards, including splits, must have the Weapon key word, after that standard deck construction rules apply.

Promo goodness up for grabs.

Entry: £3.50 for one tournament or £6.00 for both.

As a result of the increase in entry cost at the Games Shop, which isn't as much as they wanted it to be, I will be looking for a different venue to run events at from February. All we do is take up a couple of table, I do all the work and provide all the prize support, and I think the increase in tournament entry is just not justifide, but that is an arguement for an other time.

Any questions please give me a shout.

Commons and uncommons only, eh? Well, I can imagine momentum gain won't be a popular option without Lord of the Makai. Or at least, I won't be able to play a momentum deck without it.

The Stabby Death tournament also looks fun, just looking up train times - And the trains look fine too! Okay, time to find people who want to go...

Oh yeah - is this Block 2 or 3? Only asking because some areas (including Colchester) have already made the exchange to Block 3.

Oops, missed that bit, this is a BLOCK 2 event. It would be good to see as many people down at want will probably be teh final event I run at the Games Shop and the Colchester guys are always more than welcome Ricky................. happy.gif

sorpresa.gif NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PULLED ME THIRD COPY OF FELINE SPIKE!!!! YOU SWINE!! babeo.gif

Fiddlestix said:

sorpresa.gif NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST PULLED ME THIRD COPY OF FELINE SPIKE!!!! YOU SWINE!! babeo.gif

I can't use my four copies of Feline Spike either............................ sad.gif

Fiddlestix said:

How terrible for you to pull a third copy, I'll gladly take it off your hands..... gran_risa.gif

right a bit late notice but cold someone please lend me 3 copies of Lightning sword and Tsuji hayate for the weapon tornament happy.gif

commons and uncommons is it air only or non symbol restrictive? need to know quickly please

pyro ill bring the lightning swords and tsujis i have about 50 of each so your more than welcome to a playset of each

cya at the tourney

Kyle

The Air Patch is Air symbol only, mono deck stylee

gah ok can anyone lend me 4 chains throws sorry for late notice i will pay back in anyway i will even give oral dead

sorry for the bad joke im panicing

kyle

Hands up who isn't using Chain Throw in this tournament?

Sorry dude I'm running them, but I will try and put my hands on some anyway, just don't put alll your hopes in me finding them, have a Plan B..... happy.gif

I still have 7 spare copies of Chain Throw (in addition to the set I'd be using and the full playset I gave to Liall), so if I can make it you're more than welcome to use them. However I may well be taking a sledgehammer to someone's kitchen on Saturday so no promises.

I go back on the statement I made on my 1st post. There are ways to gain momentum without Lord of the Makai, it's just LotM does it so much better >_<

Funnily enough I'm not running Chain Throw in the Air Patch, but I will be using them in the Weapons tourney.