Legacy Weapons

By Valhalla, in Black Crusade

Hey everyone, I'm not sure if this has been posted (it didn't come up) and I wasn't sure where to look so I decided to make a topic While reading through some of the mutations/gifts I noticed the book mentioned a legacy weapon. Unfortunately I couldn't find this anywhere within in the book, though I get the feeling it's somewhere rather obvious. Is anyone able to refer me to the page/section? Thanks in advance

You mean in regards to createing Deamon Weapons?

I was wondering the same thing. As far as I can tell the only mention of Legacy Weapons appears on page 302, under "Flesh-Fused Weapon." The specific entry reads:

"One of the character's primary weapons fuses with one of the character's arms. This weapon may not be removed, but it counts as Best-Craftsmanship if it did not previously, never requires maintenance, cannot be destroyed, and never runs out of ammunition. This weapon may be made into a Legacy Weapon."

I'm not sure what a Legacy weapon is, exactly, but I have this burning desire to know.

There is one other reference. P.200 has the modifiers for making a daemon weapon and under legacy of slaughter on the table it says "is a legacy weapon: +10"

I was just about to point out chart 5-22 my self. Thier is also a definition above the chart that mentioned it briefly. "Legacy of Slaughter".

Bassicly a weapon that has emotional resanece with-in the warp. Other to past owners, acts commited with the weapon, ect. A weapon that belonged other to a great hero or great villain. (So dosen'y need to be a weapon of a chaos hero. Could be a weapon used by a imperial hero for example.)

But I guess thier must be more do it, due to it's refrence in "Flesh-Fused Weapon". A deamonicly fused weapon fused to your arm dosen't sound like a good idea. Even for a chaos follower!)

Lagacy Weapons was a section of the Armoury removed for space reasons late in development, but a few remaining references to it linger within other parts of the text. I imagine - but cannot confirm anything at this point, as it's not my decision to make - that those rules will appear in a later supplement.

N0-1_H3r3 said:

Lagacy Weapons was a section of the Armoury removed for space reasons late in development, but a few remaining references to it linger within other parts of the text. I imagine - but cannot confirm anything at this point, as it's not my decision to make - that those rules will appear in a later supplement.

I was worried that might be the case. Looks like it would make a good web suplement then as refrences to it are still in the book! (please oh mighty FFG gods, please!) gran_risa.gif

Thanks for the answers guys, good to know I'm not blind after all. I was going crazy looking for it in the book. Thanks

And we know know we have something possibly awesome to look forward to heh

Legacy weapons. I believe they are what's mentioned on page 200-201 in the Daemon Weapons section. They are weapons that aret especially attuned to the purpose and/or cause/dedication/Entity that will embody the weapon. Hmm .. Not sure that made much sense ^^

I did suggest they put Legacy Weapons into the GM kit, but apparently that didn't happen. Ah well. I wonder if we'll ever see them*...

I still would've done a find/replace. gui%C3%B1o.gif

BYE

*And no, I can't tell you what they were. We can't talk about cut content, NDA's and all that.

Resurrecting a long dead thread, Have Legacy Weapons been detailed? Where? Sorry, new to the BC Forum and Rules. If not, no worries.

Resurrecting a long dead thread, Have Legacy Weapons been detailed? Where? Sorry, new to the BC Forum and Rules. If not, no worries.

Yep, check Tome Of Blood

they are a weapon with a kill count before the PC got them and the kill count determanes how easily theat weapon can be made into a deamon wepon.

That's Legacy of Slaughter, not a Legacy Weapon.

Edited by bogi_khaosa

oh sorry my bad