Uhhh... teams?

By Thirroxin, in Hollow Bastion

Whats this about 3 different teams on the site?

Can anyone enlighten me, maybe even tell me what team im on??

Because I'm bamboozled at this point.

PS

bamboozled = confused

thanks guys

I guess I'll enlighten you.

A team is a group of players who are all grouped together under one team. At the moment there are three major teams on this site, listed as follows:
Team Keyblade Bearers - Possibly the best team so far. Quite friendly, and their leaders are also very helpful.
The Final Alliance - I've not had much experience with them, though they had the largest member base out of any of the teams at one point.
Team Organization XIII - The oldest of the card teams on the site and run by myself with the help of my two lieutennants Devilmonkey and Dylanbrooks. Currently inactive due to my living situation but we were the most organized of any of the teams at one point.

As for which team you're on, you only have to apply to a team to see if they'll let you join. If you've got any more questions then just ask the teams themselves ^_^

on the old forums i was part of the keyblade bearers and i was lucky enough to be the caprtain of illinois... it was nice to be part of something

The three teams that exisit on the forums are Final Alliance, Organization 13, and The Keybear's.

The point of a team is to provide you with people to duel, and you can organization practices sessions to tone your keyblading skills.

Each has a different requirement for joining, Teams can be found in the New Keybearers subsections.

So i see. Alrighty, i was just wondering. I remember reading something about haveing a team and went 0_o "uhhh...". LOL. Thanks for clearing that up guys. So can i be part of a team and not have to duel, just be there?