Question about a card in "Twilight of the Gods" expansion

By Evil Genius Prime, in Anima: The Card Game

There is an event card called "Cataclysm" in TofG. It says that you must discard all your Advantage Cards, or you lose your turn and the Area you were in is destroyed.

My question is this. If you have no advantage cards in your hand, what happens? Does the card affect you if you have no advantage cards. Or do you automatically fail this encounter since you have no cards to discard?

No one knows? Since no one knows the actual ruling, then let me re-phrase the question.

How would/do you handle this card in your games? Do you let the player slide if they have no advantage cards to discard? Or do you say that the player automatically fails since they have no cards to discard?

18 views and no one even has an opinion?

Someone could at least mention whether or not its come up in their game, and how they handled it.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Seriously folks? No one?

::Crickets Chirping::

It's been over a week, and no one even has an opinion?

If you have no cards, you automatically lose your turn. It is like a toll. If you can't pay, you don't pass.

Kalis said:

If you have no cards, you automatically lose your turn. It is like a toll. If you can't pay, you don't pass.

Awesome! Thanks for the response! That's the way I see it as well. However I was outvoted when it came up. The other four players voted against it. Now I know for future reference.

I would read id as, discard all of your advantage cards, if you have any, or lose your turn. So, if you have none, you do not lose your turn (you have discarded as many as you have, which is none.