Grenades?

By Oathman, in Gears of War: The Board Game

How many grenade tokens can I have on a COG? Damon Baird can activate equipment with out playing a card. In the first mission, Emergence I can colect grenades in room 12A and not discard the room card. Can I then stay there and mass up on grenades?

/Oathman

I looked for the answer to that question myself in the rulebok, with no success.

If we stick to the video game, as much as the rest of the rules, then the limit would be 2 grenades per COG. It makes soloing through the "Emergence" mission rather complicated because you have to go back for grenades really often. I was wondering what they meant by "the last emergence hole has to be sealed by a grenade". Is their any other way ?

TSR

No limit, tokens are one thing that you can have more than supplied with the game. At least in GoW3 you can have 4 Frags. Also remember that while Baird can pick up stuff without discarding a card, you still have to play a card per turn.

TSR said:

I looked for the answer to that question myself in the rulebok, with no success.

If we stick to the video game, as much as the rest of the rules, then the limit would be 2 grenades per COG. It makes soloing through the "Emergence" mission rather complicated because you have to go back for grenades really often. I was wondering what they meant by "the last emergence hole has to be sealed by a grenade". Is their any other way ?

TSR

Sorry to be pain but if you stick to the game you can have four.