How many Order Cards?

By samruiz123, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Can anyone tell me how many different order cards are there in this game? So far I have seen 16 differen ones (through videos and images). I am trying to get images of all of these so i can translate in spanish for my kid so when i get the game he has some knowledge of them. IF anyone can help me with this I will greatly appreciate it. thx!

My quick math comes up with 16 different cards. 6 different each of those with Guard and Follow icons and 4 each of those with Dodge (but they have more copies per card).

awesome! so that means I have 1 left to go (I have found 15 cards)....these are the ones I have so far:

DIG IN

SIT TIGHT

BLIND FIRE

ASSAULT

SLAUGHTER

ROADIE RUN

COVER FIRE

FORCED ENTRY

CHARGE

EXPLORE

TEAMWORK

ADVANCE

PUMMEL

AMBUSH

SCAVENGING

could you tell me which is the one that i am missing? could you kindly post its name and its actions? OR if you could scan it it would be even better! thanks for your reply! have a nice day!

I think you're missing Active Reload. At work, so going off memory but something like:

"Make 1 attack. If you spent an ammo token, you may resolve a second Order phase this turn (limit one per turn)."

awesome..thank you very much!