St. Louis LCG Gamers

By BenjaminHainline, in Warhammer Invasion Community

I live in St. Louis and am interested in drumming up interest in regular LCG play. I have Warhammer: Invasion, Call of Chuthulu and Lord of the Rings, and want to have a regular meet up for play. I was thing of making the meetup at Game Nite on Watson Rd. Let me know if there is anyone interested.

-Benjamin

I'm in Cape, but would be interested in playing in St. Louis maybe once/month or so on the weekends. I have all the Invasion stuff through mid-summer and a tiny bit of CoC and GoT. Shoot me a PM if you set something up or have questions.

Peter

im in st.peters and would love to learn more about the games. as of now i dont even own any of the cards but plan on getting some soon. i have to read up on everything first.

ron

Awfully late to the game here, but I would love to get in on some LCG action in the St. Louis area.

Hey gents, I realize this post has been dead for a while but hopefully you're all still playing. I'm currently deployed to Afghanistan but I'll be coming home to the STL area in the next couple months. My wife and I are still fairly new to the game but would love to find other people to play with. Any of you currently looking to get a group together? We are in the Lake Saint Louis area but are out at the fantasy shop in Saint Charles often. Thanks!

I am in St. Louis for a week at a time every month. Anyone out there still playing this?