CHARACTERS SHEETS

By samruiz123, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Hello everyone!

I am still waiting for my game to arrive! geez! but i have been getting ready for when it does. I noticed the game might need a special place for the characters to keep their stuff neatly in order, so I went ahead and made these characters sheets to place the weapon cards and ammo tokens, as well as show each of the character's starting information:

These are sized 11" x 17".
You can go the easy way and print these out to 100% on 11x17 sheets of card stock paper, cut them out, and use them like that....OR...you can go the cool way and:

1. Print them on 11x17 at 100% size.
2. Glue them to a foam board (black foam board prefered).
3. There is a fine GREY line between the top banner with the name and the the pictures of the character, weapon cards. Use a hobbie knife and a ruler to make a SLIT all along this line making sure NOT TO CUT THROUGH THE foam board!!. then grab a butter knife and use the dull side and make this slit wider. you can now use this slit to place your ORDER CARDS!!!! If you are handy with a hobby knife i recomend making the slit at a slight angle so that the cards LEAN towards the top outside of the card.

well, i hope someone there likes these and decides to use them. if you did, liked and found them useful please let me know! I will print them out once i get my game and see if these work (i hope the actual cards fit the spaces preocupado.gif !).

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THESE PDF FILES FROM:

https://rapidshare.com/files/4046316423/GOW-character_sheet-MF-AC-english.pdf

https://rapidshare.com/files/3566387523/GOW-character_sheet-DM-DB-english.pdf

Hope you enjoy them!

one more thing...the spaces for the cards are 3.5" x 2.25" which acording to the rules it says the cards are bridge sized.

Great Stuff, I like Doms Pic from Gears 3!

thanks! I wanted to use the pic for fenix too..but i didnt like it too much (without the uniform) and I couldn't find similar pics for cole and damon...oh well.

cool. good idea, i will use it in my game

Merci!!

awesome. let me know if the cards fit! it would be awesome if you can post a pic to show me (if it is not too much to ask). thanks for the feed back too! have a nice day

I finally jus got my game!!!!!! geez...took 4 ever...hope the cards fit! hahaha.

My apologies..I just realized yesterday that Dom's shotgun is named wrong! it should be Gnasher, not Smasher.....geez!

You spelled Sergeant wrong.

I will upload a revised version...thnx for the info. Did you print these?