Base size?

By Oathman, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Hi all

What is the base size on the miniatures in the game. The game is just starting to arrive here in Sweden and I hope I will be able to buy a set soon. I intend to paint all the miniatures and start with the main characters. But I also want to rebase them on some clear acrylic bases and I want to get the bases as fast as possible so I can be ready when I have got hold of the game. So anyone, what base sizes do I need to rebase the miniatures in Gears of War?

/Oathman

Hi,

Base size is 25mm like Warhammer 40K.

The Miniatures are not glued to the Base so you need a shaaaarp knife!

Hmm I was hoping it was the fine quality as the Mansions of Madness miniatures in the harder plastic and the glued to the base... Well the miniatures look real nice anyway and it is just plastic so cutting them lose can´t be that much of a problem. Are the plastic soft like the Descent too?

Well thx for the answer about the base size anyway. Will order some 25mm bases tomorrow...

/Oathman

I havent seen the Mansions Minis but Gears has the best Minis i´ve seen from FFG, serious. Its the normal Descent Style Plastic but the detail is awesome!!

The Bases are `molded´ to the Minis not pinned or glued. I already painted the Cogs and a few Locust, I wish they would releas a `Bag of Carmines` so I could make my own COG Army.

The bases are definitely moulded separate then glued on, one of my Therons keep falling off his .