Creature creator?

By Niteshyft, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I searched through every page and did web searches to find any answer to no avail. I am just curious if anyone has made a creature creator or there is an official one? We have a dungeon creator, hero creator and I saw lots of ideas for items, but nothing on creatures :) Thanks in advance for any replies!

Hi. I hope this helps:

http://descent.freeforums.org/iam-s-fantasy-card-editor-v1-0-t46.html

It's a great tool for Descent fans. I'm new to the game but already made a couple of chars, using FFG guidelines. Next step, I'll create some items. I guess the basic Descent box lacks some different weapons.

Holy cow! That is perfect!! Thank you so much for that link. That is all I was looking for and more.

You're welcome.

Maybe we could create a topic (or use this one) to post our creations. Anyone likes the idea?

I'd be all for posting my ideas. The original purpose of me looking for this was because I wanted to create quests based in the Dragonlance setting. So, I am initially working on Draconians. I haven't finished any yet, but I'll post what I create if you would like. Also, I hope others comtribute ideas for other mobs, items, etc. I'd love to see what others can think of.

With that editor I could recreate all items, heroes and monsters so I could balance out ranged, magic and melee heroes.

This is fantastic. Thanks for the editor. Too bad, it looks like the project has died since he didn't upload version 1.1. What is even worse is that "Run-time error '7':" is still there and I cannot create monster cards.

Templarion said:

With that editor I could recreate all items, heroes and monsters so I could balance out ranged, magic and melee heroes.

This is fantastic. Thanks for the editor. Too bad, it looks like the project has died since he didn't upload version 1.1. What is even worse is that "Run-time error '7':" is still there and I cannot create monster cards.

Hey,

It's not dead.... And that Runetime error will be fixed tonight or tomorrow. Actually it's already fixed but I need to repackage everything and make a new installer.

Thanks for your patience!

iam said:

Hey,

It's not dead.... And that Runetime error will be fixed tonight or tomorrow. Actually it's already fixed but I need to repackage everything and make a new installer.

That is great news Iam!

iam said:

Templarion said:

Hey,

Awesome to hear! Do you have any kind of eta for when you'll have it out there for us? :)

Just passing by to thank Iam for this awesome work. Thanks, man!

Updated version posted with fix for the Runtime error.

See my signature for the link.

Let me know if you find any issues with this new version.

Cheers !

Awesome!

Testing...

Hi,

Sorry, to bother you, but I can't find your signature for the link. Can you post it for me please?

I go to the original link, and I get a "Forum does not exist" error. is there an alternative location for this tool?

-shnar

Iam (and all his work) seems to have been yanked for some reason. Not just here but everywhere on the web. I recommend you contact someone who has the data and get it from them.

You don't think FFG brought him on-board and has him cookin' up awesome Official stuff, do ya? gui%C3%B1o.gif

edit - punctuation