FotB "Lack Of Communication" Sabotage Card questions

By player338749, in Tide of Iron

Re. "Lack Of Communication" Sabotage Card

Can anyone answer better how this "neutral" Sabotage card works, in particular in connection with possible effects that would occur should the card be drawn at some point in the "Meat Grinder" scenario? It says: "Place a victory objective under a friendly squad with an officer. The objective moves with squad. If the squad is eliminated, place this card in your play area; you may no longer use scenario reinforcements."

In "Meat Grinder" three victory objectives begin the game under German control (and, the Germans are the only side designated to receive reinforcements). The Soviets starting forces include a squad with the saboteur specialization token. So, first, should the Soviets decide to play the card and assuming the Germans draw the card, is a new 4th victory objective added and placed together with one of their squads with an officer? or, instead, is one of the original three victory objectives transferred from one of the original three set-up hexes and then displaced to stack somewhere else with a German squad with an officer which then moves together with it? Furthermore, if at some point the squad is eliminated, then what happens to the victory objective: does it remain in the hex where the infantry squad that carried it was eliminated? or, is the victory objective also eliminated together with the infantry squad?

Otherwise, other general questions about this card that I have are:

1) Is it correct to assume that the side that draws this card must resolve it?

2) If the Soviets select it, then what happens?

3) Since I don't understand how the card works, I'm interested in establishing which side in the Meat Grinder scenario would conceivably "benefit" the most if it were drawn (since in this scenario only the Germans are scheduled to receive reinforcements, and thereby possibly lose them, I'm assuming they stand to lose the most).

As the soviet player in this scenario you have the sabotar squad, so you can select this card and place it on on of the german's decks of cards. The text on the card is writen to the player who draws it, since you place the card on the german deck he would have to draw this card so that he can draw from that deck. So the german player would have to resolve this card as he has had to draw it.

The objective marker is just to mark the squad as being the one that has to be destroyed so that reinforcements cant be used, it serves no other purpose. So the german player would take a spare objective marker and once the squad was destroyed he would place it back in the box.

Follow-up question: If for whatever reason the Russians should draw the "Lack of Communication" Sabotage card themselves, and since they also have a potential to receive reinforcements by means of generating reinforcements from the Soviet Reinforcements I Strategy Deck, would they follow the same procedure involving placing a victory objective with a squad with a leader and then if that squad is destroyed possibly lose the ability to bring in any further reinforcements thereafter by means of the Soviet Reinforcements Strategy Deck?

I would say if you as the soviet player draw ur own sabotage card then suffer the consequences. You could look at it as your sabotage has backfired