Roadblocks map error?

By LinkN, in Gears of War: The Board Game

Reading the Roadblocks mission card, it looks like you're supposed to have location 3A in both area 1 and area 3. Is this correct, and if so, how do you use the same tile twice? Or if not, what do you do instead?

I've just hit the same snag. For now I'm going to use another one of the small map tiles, but it would be good to get the official answer.

We just got to that problem last night. Our solution was that instead of the second 3A, we used it as 13A. This way it was used in either level 2, or level 3 since you will never use them both in that scenario. It makes level 3 tougher, but you have the Toika to mow down some locust, while level 2 will have less locust, but no machine gun.

I think you still have to explore both levels 2 and 3 - you just get to choose which one to go for first. Thats the way we played it anyway.

But STILL no official answer to this question ? Bummer !

FFG doesn't follow forums looking for questions that need answering, all you get from the forums are other players' thoughts on the questions. If you want an official answer, you need to send in the question from the "Rules Questions" link at the bottom of the page (I sent in this question already earlier this week, nothing yet).

gunslinger said:

I think you still have to explore both levels 2 and 3 - you just get to choose which one to go for first. Thats the way we played it anyway.

I don't think this is correct. The Stage 2 card "Flip" text reads: "Flip When: All COG figures are at the map exit on Level 2 or Level 3 and zero COG figures are bleeding out."

I take this to mean the COGs choose one Stage or the other, but not both.

TK

I'm waiting for official answer from FFG, until that will hapend I'm using tile 1A on the 3rd level.