WINGS-PBeM Is Back and Better Then Ever!!

By hendersondayton, in Wings of War (WWI)

If you have been involved in other Wings-PBeM games you already know about what we do, and how much fun games like these are. If this is your first time around, I hope you are happy with the games and the way we present arguably the best Air to Air Combat game on the market.

Be sure to familiarize yourself with the Rules and the details of YOUR PILOT CAREER. Both pages are located on the website!

We are currently at 39 registered pilots in 48+ hours of being re-open. This is amazing to me. I am grateful for the high expectations that all of you have and I can only hope to deliver on this expectations.

NEW INFO POSTED ON THE WEBSITE

The PILOT LIST gets updated a couple times a day. If any of your information is not correct (Call-Sign, Name, Country, etc.) please let us know.

The official PLANE LIST has also been posted. There is a DISCUSSION topic in the DEVELOPMENT section of the forum that I would like to get all of your input regarding that list.

A DOG-FIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP (DFC) Tournament Explanation has been posted that you will all find interesting to read.

WINGS-PBEM FORUMS

I can only meet your desire for a fun Wings of War gaming experience if you take the time to offer your comments or suggestions.

The Forum has been set up for this reason and if you have not done so yet, please visit, register, and view the topics that have been posted for your information and discussion.

There have been a few "DISCUSSION" threads started in the DEVELOPMENT section of the forum that we would like to have your input on. There are also INFORMATION posts in a few of the threads that give more detailed information.
Please get into the forum and offer your help or ask your questions.

PREPERATION FOR FIRST OPEN GAMES IS ON-GOING

A Game schedule will be posted on the website on MONDAY Feb. 2nd. At that time, all registered pilots will be contacted with information about registering for games.

Matt Henderson - Wings-PBeM Founder and Administrator

http://www.wings-pbem.com/

Matt -

Well, you convinced me to give it a try. A question or two though - how is one assigned to a country/power? Allied or Central I mean? Also, number on the cards for moves - are these cards assigned by the computer or do we grab our corresponding deck and use those?

Looking forward to giving it a try.

R