Our own expansion?

By Azj3rei, in Age of Conan

Hi there! I am new to these forums, but not new to Fantasy Flight and their games. I recently bought Age of Conan and love it! However, I feel there is room for more, and with the expansion being cancelled, I am wondering if we, the fans, can get together to make some new stuff for this game. What I'd like to see would include:

- More characters from the books

- NPC's, like Xaltotun, BĂȘlit etc. that have some effect on the game if Conan is present

- That idea about Conan the Warrior and Conan the Thief (Mood Wheel)

- Adventures that span 5 tokens

- Spells?

I read somewhere about new cards you gain when you complete objectives, to make them more attractive, cannot remember where though.

Yeah, I'd love to see someone with some creative chops design an expansion for AoC. Of course, it'd have to be given away for free in order to avoid copyright infringement, but it could be a cool way for someone who's creative like that to test out some kind of new mechanic he's been thinking about.

Agreed

It would be awesome to have expansions with more controlable characters that possibly even fight when they meet Conan! I love how easy the game is to set up, take down and play but it does seem like there could be a bit more added. Also maybe some sorcery cards could be made to help people who dont control Conan in opposing him when he is involved in a contest or even in taking temperary control over him! After all Conan does hate magic.

Ty for this link ^