2 noob questions

By LETE, in Middle-earth Quest

His:

Could you please answer these burning questions?

1.When a Hero has to discard cards from his/her Hand to what Pool does s/he discard to?

2.If a Plot Marker is already in a Location, can another Plot Marker be placed in said Location (there can't be 2 Plot Markers in one Location, right)?

Thanks!
L

LETE said:

1.When a Hero has to discard cards from his/her Hand to what Pool does s/he discard to?

2.If a Plot Marker is already in a Location, can another Plot Marker be placed in said Location (there can't be 2 Plot Markers in one Location, right)?

#1: Unless it's for damage, Rest Pool.

#2: Depends on the Plot AFAIK. Some prevent you from having two in the same place, but IIRC at least Isengard has two Plots specific to it that can be in play at the same time (Black Token Plot about Saruman and Red Token Plot about Uruk-hai). Check the wordind on the Plots.

Dam said:

at least Isengard has two Plots specific to it that can be in play at the same time (Black Token Plot about Saruman and Red Token Plot about Uruk-hai). Check the wordind on the Plots.

Those were the exact ones that "happened" to me! I didn't know if I had to discard one to play the other in the same location. I thought I read that there only could be one plot marker per location somewhere in the actual rules, but I couldn't find this. Anyways, the Finale caught up w/us before anything could be resolved... & luckily for me; I didn't wanna lose the game on a technicality! cool.gif

Thanks!

L