Eastern canadian regionals in Montreal

By Target X, in UFS Fan Announcements

We'll be hosting regionals on the 28-29th of march.

Sathurday will be a block 3 swiss tournament with top 8 in the evening and we'll be hosting a block 3 team tournament on sunday.

More info to come in the following days.

I'll be there. With the captain's outfit...

but i'll have to leave soon after the tourney, as i'll have to woke up at 4am on monday

Seat... Sale... on... now... $350 Round Trip.... <Must Stop talking like James T. Kirk>

Gah... I can't really afford it right now... but the temptation is strong.

Dave, how soon can you confirm times so I can ensure the flights available will get me in and out in time?

I'll have the info on sunday. Including the closest and hopefully cheapest motel acomodations as well as details on planned prize support for both events.

Some of us from FOXHound will be hopefuly making it out to this

The Men fo Rochester will try to make it...its all weather at the end of March that can decide if we go or not.

Deck dont matter said:

The Men fo Rochester will try to make it...its all weather at the end of March that can decide if we go or not.

We'll hope the weather remains calm, collected, and awesome on your way here and back.

Yah I'm contemplating heading out there for the weekend. Dunno bout the pre release on the Sunday, but almost definatly the Saturday I might be there.