Searching for the Road To Legend expansion.

By PodPeoplePress, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

I just started playing Descent and I love it, however my friends and I are really wanting to get our hands on the Road to Legend expansion, but can't seem to find a copy of it anywhere. Is anyone on here selling a copy? My email is [email protected], I live in Missouri so if you are close we can meet.

We want to start playing the game with campaign rules, which means we can may just go Sea of Blood route , but I like the idea of Road to Legend more.

I can't help you with RtL, but I wish you all the best in finding a copy.

Keep in mind that 2e is coming and it will have a campaign system built into the base game. Don't break the bank trying to find a rare copy of something you might end up replacing in a year's time anyway.

Metropolis Game and Comic Store in LaSalle, IL has it in-stock. I just bought a copy today.

danman71 said:

Metropolis Game and Comic Store in LaSalle, IL has it in-stock. I just bought a copy today.

I called them today, and they do have it but are not into shipping.

Now it is time to find someone in laSalle who will buy it and ship it to me , for a fee of course.

Anyone on the board interested?!

PodPeoplePress said:

danman71 said:

Now it is time to find someone in laSalle who will buy it and ship it to me , for a fee of course.

Unfortunately I am about 3 hours south and don't expect to be back in that area until Christmas.

danman71 said:

PodPeoplePress said:

danman71 said:

Unfortunately I am about 3 hours south and don't expect to be back in that area until Christmas.

Dang, well thanks anyways man. The guy on the phone was really nice, offered to hold it for me for a week if I change my mind and decide to drive from Springfield MO, just isn't likely I will be doing that.