Custom Scenarios - Where?

By lars16, in The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game

I think I heard mention that someone has been designing scenarios, do these make use of the current cards or are they creating their own cards?

If they make use of the current cards I think thye would be really cool to try them out, however I don't know how to get to them (call it laziness or busy...maybe both). and was wondering if someone could point me to a website or forum post that includes them or information on them.

Thanks.

Ninja Dorg's scenarios are awfully good. Thumbs up!!

Thank you very much.

Feonix said:

My first custom scenario can be found here:

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/689740/feonixs-custom-scenario-1-the-ruins-of-nan-wathr

Most custom scenarios can be found in the "variant" forums on board game geek. Ninjadorg's are very good, and letsdance has a couple great ones as well. I'm just getting into the custom scenario scene but I'll be making more in the near future.

great to hear, will try it asap!

Hi. Having picked up on previous comments about the Scouring of the Shire, I decided to try putting together a homemade scenario for it. Having now looked at the massive quality for most custom scenarios, mine falls way flat on the presentation, as I have neither time, tools nor I suspect skill to match the profession jobs on offer.

So - how do you get the good artwork, integrated into the card frames? Mine is just existing card bases, with the potential infringements that may incur.

3 hours ago, Boromore said:

So - how do you get the good artwork, integrated into the card frames? Mine is just existing card bases, with the potential infringements that may incur.

Most people use Strange Eons: