When will Wiz-War be published?

By Berengario, in Wiz-War

Hallo there,

I'm strongly anticipating this new Wiz-War edition: is its publication date already known? I've checked the dedicated minisite but wasn't able to find any hint about it.

Based on this photo from GenCon, "Christmas 2011". Thanks to pwvogt for posting them in this thread.

Edheltaur said:

Based on this photo from GenCon, "Christmas 2011". Thanks to pwvogt for posting them in this thread.

Oh, yes, I didn't notice it: thank you for pointing that out!

Nonetheless, let's hope the game will be published before Christmas (October or November would be fine): buying the game (and its shipping) in December would be a real pain.

Edheltaur said:

Yep indeed and that photo totally messed with my internal biological clock, waking up everyday thinking it is christmas already isnt fun at all gran_risa.gif . But I cant help it cuz I need to have this game so bad!! babeo.gif ............................................................................................................(or at least smell the box and components gui%C3%B1o.gif )

matthew1980 said:

(or at least smell the box and components gui%C3%B1o.gif )

Mmm, that new-box smell!

Adam said:

javascript:void(0);/*1315757645201*/

Wiz-War and Rex are set for November release.

OMG thnx for this Adam, I completely overlooked it at BGG!!! happy.gif

Adam said:

javascript:void(0);/*1315757645201*/

Wiz-War and Rex are set for November release.

Thanx for sharing the link :-) I'm quite tempted by the re-edition of an old classic :-)

Can't wait for this title! :)

Anyone knows if there will be a demo copy in Essen?

Is this still expected to be out for Christmas? I played the original version with my dad quite a lot back in the day and was thinking this might be a fun Xmas gift for him. Amazon lists it as late January, but I don't trust their release dates.

it doesnt have a specific releaase date, but FFG's estimate on upcoming page is first quarter 2012

My guess is January

It is sure that it didn't go out for christsmas¡¡¡¡ Has FFG said something??? When it comes out? llorando.gif

It is sure that it didn't go out for christsmas¡¡¡¡ Has FFG said something??? When it comes out? llorando.gif

It's listed as "On the Boat" now, so by FFG's own estimates on their Upcoming page, that means 4-6 weeks putting it at a late January to mid February release