What's a Sealed Yithian Deck Worth Nowadays?

By DevNull, in CoC Trade Forum

I'm just kind of curious. I've had mine sitting around for a while now. It's never been opened, still sealed up from factory. I realize it's not any good now that white-boarders are the new rule, but then again, the deck was never legal to begin with. :P

Well it's worth about 2 pennies, but I'm a nice guy so I'll give you 80 bucks for it. :D

Probably not worth that much now that very few people are playing the game. Most people who do would surely give you around 80 bucks or so for it, I know I would as well.

Forum necromancy!

Sorry I didn't see your replies guys. I had lost track of the thread between the original posting (August 2011) and your replies (January 2012). I do still have the deck if there is interest. It's sealed in the original shrink wrap and everything.

I too have an interest in the Yithian decks, I have been looking for some for a while now.

Like most others, I would pay upwards of $100 for a deck, I am usually stuck hunting ebay for them.

Drop me a line or put them on ebay, I would gladly take them off your hands :D

Sigonsteele, I was going to send you a private message, but that doesn't seem to be possible on these forums.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to throwing them up on eBay. I've never sold anything through them before though, only purchased. I can't imagine it's too daunting of a process however.

I'm not sure what other options there would be. I know you want to be guaranteed an honest transaction just as much as I would.

Just a heads up. I threw the item up on eBay. It seems that the general consensus was that these things are worth somewhere between $80-$100. I listed it toward the lower end. :)

The link is: cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll

Sold!

That was much quicker than I had anticipated.