Extra Dice?

By danman71, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Anyone know where I can buy the extra dice?

Fantasy Flight seems to be out. I suppose if they use the same mechanic for 2nd edition, it might be reprinted?

The dice look different so far... and it looks like you might be outta luck on buying right now - unless we get an answer on anything 1st edition from FFG. All the 1st ed. stuff was pulled from the "upcoming" list here. And I see none on ebay, amazon, or boards and bits. (there are obviously other stores... but I checked for you my main checks.)

Good news and bad news. Good news is that after doing an exhaustive internet search I did manage to find an online store that has them in stock. The bad news is that they are located in Finland. So, if you really want to pick up some additional dice and are willing to pay A LOT for shipping (At least if you live in the US) and can wait 20 business days for delivery then follow the link below:

www.boostep.com/descent-extra-dice-p-51828.html

Trying the place in Finland since they have an English language site. I'll post after I receive with coments about how it went.

There are also 5 sets between two sellers on ebay. They are located in Italy. If you expand your search to include worldwide they will come up. The prices for the dice are reasonable but the shipping is quite high to the US. I'd like an extra set myself, but not at that price.

danman71 said:

Trying the place in Finland since they have an English language site. I'll post after I receive with coments about how it went.

This was a bust. The place in Finland just cancelled my order....