A couple of rule questions...

By EchoingZen2, in Anima: The Card Game

Fantastic game from what I have played so far, however a couple of rule questions did pop up.

Reset Phase
I'm certain many people are having troubles with this phase as the rules are not too clear on how the phase progresses.
It seems to me that Speed gives a slight handicap, since you won't be able to pick up cards discarded by other players since those players had not taken their turn.

What is the proper way to conduct this phase?

Can you play a card you you pick up during the reset phase (like an Organization card)?

If I'm correct speed gives you an advantage in this situation.

You're the first to throw out cards from your hand or party. And other only can take these cards if they have not the maximum on their hand or party. Then the other player begin to expel or discard and you chance of getting a card is higher, cause you discarded already, so you have enough space to take new cards.

In our round we manage it, that when two players want one card a third discarded and have both the less characters or advantage cards, the player with the higher speed gets the card. We think this is a new fair aspect for speed in this phase.

Srry for my bad english, but I'm from germany and I can understand english, but my grammar is bad.