release date

By PBnJ, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Just got onto boardgamegeek site and these a window up with Descent 2E on it. It says it's coming out eairly 2012................... sorpresa.gif bostezo.gif enfadado.gif llorando.gif

not Christmas...?

The game is listed as "At the Printer" on the Upcoming page. That can take several months, then it has to be shipped, which can almost take another two months. I'd be surprised if this were going to be out this year.

Right in the FFG news release on the front page of the site it says:

"Visit our Descent: Journeys in the Dark Second Edition website to learn more, and keep checking back as we present previews. Then, in early 2012, prepare to embark on an all-new adventure!"

I just saw that and funny enough I came straight here to if there is any more information. Notthing yet. you would think durring the christmas season would be the best time for a release. keep checking back though. - theshow

You know I have to say that i am quite pleased it is set to release in early 2012. I just started buying Descent 1st ed and its nice to know 5 months ahead of time that a new edition is coming. That way i have plenty of time to decide on whether to buy the old edition expansions or to just take a break and save up for the new edition. It at least gives me time to get some use out of the old edition too.