The Hopeless Gamer has pictures of the new LCG from Gencon

By pwvogt, in Star Wars: The Card Game

These are some nice pictures. Hopefully, they will show people that it's different from LOTR. I look forward to your promised review.

Nice pics. I can't wait for this to come out.

Does anyone else find the flavor text of the Stormtrooper card funny?

I like how the unique characters (Lando in this case) have that white box above their text area, presumably denoting which version of the same character they are. It smacks of excellent planning. :D

Also, I don't see any Stormtroopers here. I see that Rebel Trooper who is shooting a Stormtrooper, but no flavor text apparent there. :o

MarthWMaster said:

I like how the unique characters (Lando in this case) have that white box above their text area, presumably denoting which version of the same character they are. It smacks of excellent planning. :D

Also, I don't see any Stormtroopers here. I see that Rebel Trooper who is shooting a Stormtrooper, but no flavor text apparent there. :o

Oops, apparently my comment belonged in the Gameplay overview and images thread.

The game does look promising. I look forward to learning more about the game and seeing cards without the "demo" watermark.