Smallest Blip Pile

By Ologotai, in Death Angel

Hi guys

Played my first game yesterday (solo) - a win with the red, grey and blue teams with three Space Marines lost - albeit I rescued one right at the end.

Love the Power Field and Intimidate abilities - they really helped me out! Also - the Librarian managed to kill four stealers in a single go with his Psychic attack ability!

The only questions I had were about blip piles:

1. In the final location I had the blue team Intimidate a swarm of five 'stealers. Both blip piles were empty at the time.

Does that mean I decide whether to place the intimidates stealers in either the right or left positions? Or given that basically both blip piles are empty can I not use the Intrimidate ability?

2. Also - assuming I had both blip piles containing the same number of cards - would I (or the current player in a multi-player game) just decide which pile to place the intimidated cards in?

Many thanks

Andy

I believe in both cases the blip piles have equal number of cards (0 and 0 in example 1), you get to choose which blip pile to shuffle them back to.

I would put the blip cards back into the pile that they are already on the side of- this would be consistent with every other blip-related rule in the game.

i believe its your choice too because u can switch sides when the other side has a smaller blip pile