Strategies

By Pimply, in Descent: Journeys in the Dark

Hello -

Does anybody have any links to any sites that provide strategies on quests? For example I am up next in my group to be OL on the WOD expansion and was looking for some tips/suggestions/strategies from both the overlord side and perhaps even the hero side. I want to make this as challenging as possible for the heroes and don't want this to be a cake walk for them.

The only thing I was able to find was somebody posting on difficulty ratings of each quest, with a brief description of the quest.

If this does not exist, this would be an awesome idea for somebody to come up with if they have some free time.

I am probably the weakest Overlord in our group and am looking for ways to improve, and don't want to get ideas from my friends, as to not spoil the quests that are ahead of us.

Thanks for any help, or feedback!

The only thing that comes to mind, mainly because you mention that you are using an expansion, is to mold your Treachery deck modifications to the style of party you are up against. If they are heavy on tanking characters, focus on traps, otherwise, keep your traps limited to situations where it will disrupt their plans for the turn by wasting movement points.