Power Brings Temptation >>> Announcing Lure of Power, a supplement for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

By FFG DanielC, in WFRP Archived Announcements

It's said that power corrupts, and that is seldom more true than in the Old World. Every spoilt noble, every wealthy merchant, anyone who's ever shirked his duty in search of his own pleasure... all are fodder for the Dark Prince of Chaos.

Fantasy Flight Games is pleased to announce Lure of Power , a supplement detailing high society and the temptations of Slaanesh, for Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. You can read the announcement here .

Enjoy the game! Err ... but not too much.

Mmm racy!

There is much anticipation :)

jh

I'm excited as a small squirrel seen a mountain of peanuts! Gimmegimmegimme! gran_risa.gif

Emirikol said:

Mmm racy!

There is much anticipation :)

jh

I am sure you mean "antici....

...pation..."

:P

Great! Not unan...ticipated, but I am intrigued by the upcoming social content! And who doesn't love Slaanesh?

HUGS FOR THE HUG GOD!

-Thorvid

This is an expansion I've been waiting for a long time. I can't wait to see what "careers" (if that's even a proper word for it) they add for the aristocracy in this one. Ah, what new ways will I be able to make the lives of my player's characters misaralbe? demonio.gif

They may actually enjoy the misery.....

Haha, multiple copies of the "blind" condition card required...

Kopesh said:

This is an expansion I've been waiting for a long time. I can't wait to see what "careers" (if that's even a proper word for it) they add for the aristocracy in this one. Ah, what new ways will I be able to make the lives of my player's characters misaralbe? demonio.gif

Like the way you think! gui%C3%B1o.gif