New expansion

By GHenrikG, in Battles of Westeros

Great another must buy,but I agree it's another suprise choice .Again Bolton & Fey or better yet a Major House.

OD

Hah, I actually had this one pegged, though I thought it might also include the Bloody Mummers- I now suspect the next box will be the Bloody Mummers and similar sellswords. FFG does appear to be playing coy with a new major house, but I do think their release schedule does make sense- make the War in the Riverlands 'complete', and then branch out.

-Will

Wow, I didn't see this one coming at all!

Yeah they were in earlier books but it didn't seem they had a major role until book three. But I'm super excited because they ARE a cool faction and honestly if something wasn't announced by GenCon I was going to start assuming they were done with the game. Given this is my favorite wargame/boardgame of all time that would have sucked.

I think what they're doing is saving Baratheon and Greyjoy until season 2 of Game of Thrones. So yeah I would expect to see the Bloody Mummers next to help fill out that time.

I'm starting to think that we might get a really big expansion next year with the Battle of Blackwater Bay just because it'll have been almost two years the game has been out by then. I bet it'll be a new core set with Lannister and Baratheon. With the new season of Game of Thrones out and the old sets probably starting to get harder to find by then, it seems like it might be a good idea.

Either way I'm super pumped that BoW is still being supported! Go FFG go!

Well as long as they get Roose Bolton in the mix I'll be happy.

OD