Voidship Codex

By bobh, in Rogue Trader House Rules

Asajev said:

if you need some one mate I can do it.

Thank you Asajev. Accepted.

Now that we have five please view the submissions pages for designs that hav ebeen marked by the admin with the following phrase:

"This design will be vetted. Please wait for questions from councilors."

Look at the submission with a critical eye. If you have questions for the designer or criticisms post them in the submission thread for that ship. Questions of fluff correctness should be topical to the setting (i.e. no star trek, macross or star wars references would be nice) but a designer is welcome to weave a tale that might only be canon in their own home game. Once a councilor is satisfied with a design they may vote by posting either VOTE: YES or VOTE: NO. Three yes votes are needed for acceptance.

Signed up as Professor Kylan and have sent my first xenos ship off for submission. Go team!

Hey whats going on? The idear is so great.

If the project is still going on I would like to volunteer as a writer and story-teller. But I would be interested in different aspect all are pumped-up with new imperialvessels what about Xenos they have ships to with Xeno-tech. Would that be also a good idea?

I think the project is some kind of death. Nobody realy interest for it, there are to less people.

The forum is down...... llorando.gif