Wanted: Core Set Stories

By Nomad, in CoC Trade Forum

I have all the cards in the Core Set from the days when the game was a CCG, so can't really justify splashing out on a core set just to get the stories, but I would be willing to trade to get them.

I have five rares:

• The Mother's Womb
  • Stool Pigeon
  • Danny O'Bannion
  • Brood of Bubastis
  • Teamwork

and one promo:

• Come to a Ghastly End

I would offer in trade.

Alternatively, I would exchange any one of the following:

• a sealed copy of Spawn of Madness asylum pack in German or
  • a load of Commons/Uncommons or
  • the old stories from Arkham or Eldritch

Anyone interested, just let me know.

I would be willing to trade up all of the story & counter & board elements of my first EXTRA core set for a reasonable compensation. That will take me a while as they are on back order. :(

~J~

Currently, I'm not sure how useful your cards would be, but you could probably convince me.

However, I am in need of the onesies ("rares") from the core set, and a Cafeteria Lady from the Asylum Pack Ancient Horrors.

~J~

Hi and thanks for your reply.

To be honest, my rares and promo are not terribly exciting from a usability standpoint, though Teamwork and Brood of Bubastis can be fun in the right deck. I have a three fixed rares (i.e. rares that were issued in the fixed starter packs of the old CCG) Elder Thing Scientist, To See Another Day and Nightmare Hours that actually might be more useful. If you want I would throw them in as well. I am afraid I do not have any of the cards from the new asylum packs.

If you want a trade let me know. I am based in the UK, by the way.

Cheers,

Andrew