In-app transfers?

By commandosolo, in Arkham Horror Toolkit

So I have an Ipod Touch and purchased the toolkit and all the expansions using the in-app purchases. I now have a new Iphone 4 and while the app transfers over none of the in-app purchases do. Am I stuck only using it on the touch or will I have to purchase them all over again on my Iphone or is there a way to transfer the in-app purchases to my Iphone?

I am also wondering about this. I purchased the app and all of the in-app expansions while on my iPad. Later I transferred the app to my iPhone, but none of the in-app expansions are there. Do I need to repurchase them? If so, not a good thing to do to your customers!

found the answer. Just purchased them again on your new device and it will say that it's already been downloaded would you like to download for free? Just click yes and you are all set. The only catch is that all the devices have to be tied to the same ITunes account. I updated my Ipad1 and Ipad2 and my new Iphone 4 from my purchase on my touch. It worked like a charm. Plus my other games can be updated the same way. It's an Itunes thing.