Dust Tactics World Championship at GenCon

By traderghost, in Dust Tactics General Discussion

Those of you who are going to GenCon, can you kindly please take some pictures and videos (yes, especially videos!) of the Dust Tactics World Championship event? Do post the pictures here and the videos on Youtube. I would be eternally grateful happy.gif These pictures and videos will enable people like us, who are unable to attend the event, a chance to experience the excitement and brutality of the first ever Dust Tactics World Championship! Thanks in advance corazon.gif

+1. and lets get a world championship roll call here while we're at it. i will be attempting next years event.

I will be attending GenCon this year and participating in the tournament.

I have to say that it is great to know that there are tournaments with FFG support and it is extra cool that we now also have a World Championship for Dust Tactics.

What would be better for the game if FFG didn't just focus all its energy on the US and provided the rest of the world with tournament support and who knows have championships for various countries.

I tried to get the first tournament support kit to run tournaments in the UK. As it turns out I was not able to register for the programme and guessing from the lack of tournaments in the UK I deduct that others had the same problem.

Maybe if this is the first one they're testing the waters to see how it goes, if it's successful I'm sure they'd start looking into other areas as well.

Will be in Europe at this time and GenCon is too far from Texas...

I will be glad to let someone trust worthy borrow my model if they wanted to take up there.

I think and feel.. every one NOT going to gencon this year..should organize a "i wish i was at gencon" turny in there local game store!!!

Sgt. G said:

I think and feel.. every one NOT going to gencon this year..should organize a "i wish i was at gencon" turny in there local game store!!!

gran_risa.gif Like! Like!

[so]Rice said:

I will be glad to let someone trust worthy borrow my model if they wanted to take up there.

I can imagine and wishing myself using a set of nicely painted models like yours in the World Championship.... but then, I am neither near Texas nor in the US sad.gif Sigh........... I wonder will there be anyone using unpainted models in the competition. If I can go to GenCon, I will probably be one of those using an unpainted set. sonrojado.gif

Dcal12 said:

All the best to you! May your walkers have a stomping day and may your BBQ squad fry the opponent happy.gif

traderghost said:

Dcal12 said:

All the best to you! May your walkers have a stomping day and may your BBQ squad fry the opponent happy.gif

Thanks Buddy!

traderghost said:

[so]Rice said:

I can imagine and wishing myself using a set of nicely painted models like yours in the World Championship.... but then, I am neither near Texas nor in the US sad.gif Sigh........... I wonder will there be anyone using unpainted models in the competition. If I can go to GenCon, I will probably be one of those using an unpainted set. sonrojado.gif

If you go to GenCon, I'll ship my models to you, it's not a problem :P I have two shelves of DUST Tactics models one fore each army but I've never even played a game with them... Just once with my brother to make the battle report.

[so]Rice said:

If you go to GenCon, I'll ship my models to you, it's not a problem :P I have two shelves of DUST Tactics models one fore each army but I've never even played a game with them... Just once with my brother to make the battle report. Publish

Rice.... now I am soooo wishing I could attend GenCon........ just to show off those models of yours and bathe in the admiration of my fellow competitors gran_risa.gif Sigh..... I can only dream........