Question: Floyd, tech, dark card order

By Riggler, in Android

One of Floyd's tech says to play on Floyd's turn while at Haas. The tech says to discard at the start of Floyd's turn to draw up to six light or dark cards. One of Floyd's dark cards says play at the start of Floyd's turn to discard one of Floyd's tech.

My question, what happens first? Does the active Floyd player discard the tech at the start of their turn to draw up to six light or dark cards. OR does the dark card cause the tech to be discarded before its used? Both say actions happen at the start of the turn. Now, I know the rules say dark cards happen before light cards are played. But the light card in question was ALREADY played on the previous turn. The benefits of it simply cannot be taken until at least the next turn or any following turn.

So what happens first? The techs effect can be used by the active player or the dark card player gets to discard the tech prior to its use?

I am not sure about the timing now (not have the rulebook around), but I would say USING an earlier played white card´s effect is the same as playing one... so the dark card gets first in this case (there would otherwise be no way of getting rid of the tech with the dark card... so I guess this is a sort of balancing)

I'm with Zion here. You start your turn, other players can react with dark cards. Then you can take your actions (actions that cost 0 time are actions nonetheless). And to each action/movement, opponents can react, so on.