UK NORTHAMPTON TOURNAMENT 31st JULY

By Wargames Workshop, in Warhammer Invasion Organized Play

Hi All

We are holding our next tournament on Sunday 31st JULY, at our store in NORTHAMPTON!

Its Free, and we open at 11am and probably first round will start at about 11.30am.

WARGAMES WORKSHOP, 3 Abington Square, Northampton, NN1 4AE, my phone is 07931 775263

We have a friendly lots and the Regionals where held here only a couple of months ago so hope to see some friendly faces, and it was a great fun day, so well worth coming down as hope it will be a good one again.

regards Carl

Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing you all if you can make it, remember the tournament is FREE to enter, All day parking is just 80p, and first prise is an extra 10% discount on your next purchase meaning you can get upto 20% off!!!

NEXT TOURNAMENT IS ON SUNDAY THE 28th AUGUST, HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THAT ONE IF NOT THIS ONE!

The 1.5 FAQ is in effect and from what i have been reading Developments that also are units (like the ones FATEWEAVER makes) will be able to be destroyed in combat like units, or by card effect like units or developments, and you do not need to kill both the unit part and the development part to remove it from play.

Regards Carl

Wargames Workshop

Hi All,

Looking forward to seeing you all if you can make it, remember the tournament is FREE to enter, All day parking is just 80p, and first prise is an extra 10% discount on your next purchase meaning you can get upto 20% off!!!

NEXT TOURNAMENT IS ON SUNDAY THE 28th AUGUST, HOPE YOU CAN MAKE THAT ONE IF NOT THIS ONE!

The 1.5 FAQ is in effect and from what i have been reading Developments that also are units (like the ones FATEWEAVER makes) will be able to be destroyed in combat like units, or by card effect like units or developments, and you do not need to kill both the unit part and the development part to remove it from play.

Regards Carl

Wargames Workshop