Akuma6 Deck

By Messatsunokami, in UFS Deck Building

Hello everybody, Im fairly new, and I haven't found many players to play with, but I'm tyring to find more and build my Akuma deck. I would love suggestions, but please I'm on a budget so please don't suggest really expensive cards. Here is what I have:

Character:1
1x Akuma 6

Actions:8
4x Seclusions
4x Kung Fu Training

Attacks:18
4x Tiger fury
4x Nisho Kyaku
3x Glory of Sephiroth
3x Hurricane Kick
4x Cleansing Nirvana

Foundations:38
4x Challenges Only
4x Prankster
4x Bitter Rivals
4x Manifest Destiny
4x No Memories
4x A Samurai's Life
4x Adoration
4x A Blinding Rage
3x Silver Spoon
3x Admiration

So this is basically the setup I have now. I try to play Tiger Fury + KFT as a Finisher. The rest of the attacks are to slowly take away vitality. The foundations of course to help control a little along with Seclusion. I use A Samurais Life in conjunction with Cleansing Nirvanas and Pranksters to reuse Breakers. All suggestions are welcome.

I also wanted to note that I will soon have 2 Ryu/Akuma battlepacks at my disposal, so you can recommend cards from there also.

Interesting choice in cards. I recently built the Akuma deck... very strong, very good at selectively choosign what your opponent can and can't play early int the game. I ran it off of speed pump (kung fu and yes, quick to draw) and cobra blow, it worked fine...

Then thing about this deck is you want to reliably translate an early advantage (in the form of you cannot get this card out) into a win. The more you know about your opponent's deck the better this Akuma becomes. Don't fall for the bait and switch!!!

Keep shuffling :)

- dut

Akuma LOOOOOOVES A New Low. It generally works so that you can play an attack during your opponent's turn! You ought to try it.

Thanks yo, I actually have 4 of those, I'm gonna trythem.

are you trying to keep it block 3?

Deck looks pretty good but i would suggest another attack instead of glory of sephiroth yeah it gives your attacks plus 1 speed but 2 many 2 checks can hurt you.

Id suggest zessho hoho or slash elbow some other 3 check

i would cut the amount of atacks and add dmg pump. example: absurd strength, way of the mightiest, etc. also akuma needs biter rivals. and mebe try some charecter blocks for beter checks.