availability?

By andy3, in Grimm RPG

is their going to be a reprint or are their any stores that still sell copies of grimm?

this looks like a RPG that i would enjoy.

From what I can see, it's unlikely that there will be a reprint for this book. Even when I check sites for availability, new and used copies have just Massively overblown prices due to it being considered rare apparently. I'm glad to have gotten my copy of the game on a whim when I first saw it come out. :)

I wish you luck in finding a reasonable priced copy somewhere out there, must be one somewhere.

Mark.

Reprinting is not likely, but you can get it at Drive Through RPG if you don't mind PDF's.

Here it is...

This sounds like a really cool RPG, i have always wanted to try one out but i dont have the conviction to learn how. Every time i get a rulebook i get lost, guess i just need to join a group or something.

It is a pretty fun game, and different! However, the game master will have to invest quite a lot of time in planning, since the game support is rather weak. I remember my first introductory session being quite disastrous.

If you land up finding a copy, drop a message on the boards and we'll help you out. cool.gif