Speculations and postulations (11/25 11:15pm)

By Big Head Zach, in Android

Mike said:

I just saw that my editing button vanished. Apparently, you can only edit your posting for a short time - which is, in my eyes, a good idea and policy.

edit: what the head said. :P

And once again, the new forums are out to make me a fool (too late)! I was able to get the Edit button for the OP and have begun making edits. They seem to appear and disappear arbitrarily. Maybe it's the fact they're coded in Spanish, which I never bothered to learn ;)

Ok, this is nuts. I think I can claim the forum's still acting wonky. Now I've lost the Edit link to the OP again. What conditions have to be in place for that link to be visible? Is it possibly a strangeness with the cookies/session vars?

Apologies for hijacking this thread to perform forum fixes, but I think I stumbled on something - once I added the previous post, the OP Edit link came back. Supposing that if you've posted recently, it also lets you edit any OP's you have? Web gurus, let us know what info to give you.

I'd say it's Nyarlathotep messing with you.

Making updates to the page, so need to trigger the edit function. Don't mind me, folks...

Just thought of that:

We have seen two pictures for some of the investigators. The shiny cop/alcoholic cop the strong Haas android / the Haas android is having a crisis. I thing these are the Personal demons the investigators are trying to fight. So when they fail, you flip over the character on his other side. Now he must struggle even harder to gain back his self...