Innsmouth?

By The GIT!, in Fan Creations

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that a fan creation for Innsmouth was in development using Strange Eons. Does anyone know anything about this and whether it is still being developed?

The GIT! said:

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that a fan creation for Innsmouth was in development using Strange Eons. Does anyone know anything about this and whether it is still being developed?

At this point, why not for the real thing?

Do we have any idea how long before the official expansion is due to be ready?

The GIT! said:

Do we have any idea how long before the official expansion is due to be ready?

Unfortunately not at this point. Majore release seem to come out in the Spring and fall around the time of the conventions.

Well I hope it does happen - I've always wanted an Innsmouth expansion.

Abdul (who posted above) sent me an email to let me know that there is a renewed effort on this expansion, located here:

http://www.sectarios.org/foro/viewforum.php?f=73

I hope they keep at it, as there were a number of interesting ideas in the preliminary versions they developed.

I don't see it as a problem that there will be an official Innsmouth expansion at some point. For one thing, as far as the Spanish community is concerned, it will likely be quite some before the official expansion is available in Spanish. But beyond that, there's no reason you couldn't enjoy two (or more) different takes on Innsmouth, or even combine elements from both to produce something new---that's fundamentally what all new content does, official or not.

Good luck guys, and if there are some Spanish speakers on the forum here that enjoy making custom content, why not go lend them a hand?

Cheers,
Chris

Excellent news Chris!

I thought it was a shame that the Spanish Arkham community halted their Innsmouth expansion, after putting so much work into it. I had been following the progress closely for quite some time, and was extremely impressed with the effort and ideas.

The Spanish Innsmouth may turn out to be better then an offical Innsmouth Fantasy Flight expansion, if Fantasy Flight actually releases an Innsmouth expansion.

Abdul, can you give a link to the Spanish forums Innsmouth EON files?

The new Innsmouth forum, doesn't seem to have the old monsters, and some of the location and gate cards.

Thank you,

L

Thank you kindly Abdul.

Will some generous linguist be translating any of this work into english?

Nyogtha said:

Will some generous linguist be translating any of this work into english?

No problem if somebody is interesting to translate to english. I can't do, because my english is poor. preocupado.gif