TofG Gate of Heaven Divinity: How does it work?

By Dreamspirals, in Anima: The Card Game

The Gate of Infinity special reward Divinity states "Each time you use an Advantage card, draw two from the deck."

What does that mean? Is this a permanent effect? Does it last one turn? Thanks for any help.

I'm using my awful Spanish to ask on the Spanish forum. The designer himself answers the questions there, so we will definitely have a good answer.

I believe that it would count for the rest of the game. Otherwise they would have written "on your next turn..."

I believe it too, but unfortunately haven't been able to confirm it on Spanish Forum...it's really strange they don't have issues over there...probably the spanish card is written in a more accurate way, leaving no space for interpretation.

Certainly it would be nice if sometimes FFG would drop on the forums and answers such questions. Be it their or Edge's "fault" the card is ill-written and requires a clarification. Since FFG and Edge are partners I don't believe contacting Edge in order to clarify would be a problem for FFG.

Elric of Melniboné said:

I believe it too, but unfortunately haven't been able to confirm it on Spanish Forum...it's really strange they don't have issues over there...probably the spanish card is written in a more accurate way, leaving no space for interpretation.

Certainly it would be nice if sometimes FFG would drop on the forums and answers such questions. Be it their or Edge's "fault" the card is ill-written and requires a clarification. Since FFG and Edge are partners I don't believe contacting Edge in order to clarify would be a problem for FFG.

Well until we get errata or an FAQ, we'll do what the card says.

Has this question been answered yet? Does anyone have access to the Spanish version of the card? You could try typing it in to Google translate.