Why must one see a great thing die?

By King of Terror, in Doom

I've been here pretty much from the start. Never posted much. Just watched. Now I see the state the boards are in now and it jsut doesn't feel right. This board use to be full of useful items and mods for people. Now it's as dead as a snes game forum on gamefaqs. Last use this as a useful faqs guide and post any good info we have for the game or for painting the figures themselves

I didn't lurk on the boards before the shift, so this (for me) is a fresh start. Who's to say that FAQs can't be revisited and old rules can't be discussed again? I'm sure that as people migrate, there will be questions. The difference between a SNES forum and this one is that Doom isn't dead, whereas the SNES fans are hard-core old schoolers talking about an outdated system (yes, I still have mine, as well as my NES, Sega Genesis w/Sega CD, Atari 2600 and N64).

Tell me about it. I was all excited, adding my games from the list, only to notice that Marvel Heroes got the axe llorando.gif .

I'm just hoping Doom will stay on alive

Why don't you transfer everything over from the old boards?

I got my 'Space Hulk' from old forum copied in a Word Doc. I'll place it in this forum if you wish.